Monday 11 February 2008

~ wonderful weekend travels~

Last weekends foiled plans came to fruition this weekend. My son, his girlfriend and myself set out to search for treasures high and low. I left the decidedly messy, cottage studio behind for better sights. Jem was looking for art work and I was searching for whatever . We both found items of interest.
I couldnt resist this handmade, wooden dancing bear toy or linen with happy little embroidered posies. Both were in mint condition.
These five, vintage dog prints that were "free offers" back in the day of this dog food company. I purchased all 5 for only $2.50! They are in mint condition and will look simply sweet hanging in the guest room. We ate out had had some wonderful food and delicious coffee as we traveled. The weather was mild saturday but plummeted to Brrrrrrrisk by Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment